Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Day Tourney 2009 Prep!

The all day event went great for all the Lai Tong Pai practitioners that participated. I was excited to see everyone there. This was the first time Kong Hoi Kung Fu Association has had an all day workout geared specifically for an upcoming tournament. I think everyone learned a great deal. We went through forms, weapon forms, luk sao and continuous sparring in preparation for the 2009 CACMA National Kung Fu/Tai Chi Tournament being held on May 2, 2009 at the Charlotte Convention Center. I hope everyone had a great time. I know we will have more of these sessions in the future for other upcoming national events. Maybe we can take a few pictures of the event to post next time. Take care everyone!

Sifu Anthony

1 Comments:

Blogger PhilippinesTravel said...

I hope to attend one of these events in the future. [url=http://martialarm/shop.com]martial arts training equipment[/url]

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home